For His Glory

Thursday, December 01, 2005

"Global Warming"


This is a current headline on Drudge Report and this part of the article just struck me funny. It is talking about how the Gulf Stream in the Atlantic is weaking.


"The powerful ocean current that bathes Britain and northern Europe in warm waters from the tropics has weakened dramatically in recent years, a consequence of
global warming that could trigger more severe winters and cooler summers across the region, scientists warn today."


So because of "Global Warming", there will be colder weather and more severe winters...what a joke.




1 Comments:

  • I too don't buy into global warming...anyways, thanks for visiting my blog Josh. I never really thought of myself as an activist, but I guess I sort of am...anyways, I will check out the radio show - thanks!
    Blessings,
    Rebecca

    By Blogger Rebecca, at 12/01/2005 11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home