For His Glory

Friday, August 12, 2005

It's Been Awhile

Wow. It has been a long time since I have written on here. Well, alot has happened since my last post. I am now engaged. We are in the process of planning the wedding now. I'm really excited about it. I cannot wait to see how God uses us in our marriage for His Glory! We have had alot of new people come to our church lately. It is awesome to see God working in their lives. It also cool to get new friends because most of them have been my age. I have a new website with pics and another blog. you can check it out here: http://spaces.msn.com/members/JoshuaGoddard/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c=

Anyway, I dont really even know why I'm writing all of this because I dont even know if anyone ever reads this. Lol. -Josh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home